Thursday, September 16, 2010

9-16-10

Today was relatively easy. I got some PE's done and one exam. What was really cool is that I didn't miss any spots in both my appointments! This could also be a bad thing though because now I have raised my expectations of myself and I think the professors have too. I found that the biggest thing I have improved on since school began is my confidence. And it isn't something that comes during the appointment. It is simply a conscience decision that I make before I come into clinic and it makes all the difference. I found that my back was hurting quite a bit today. I don't know what the deal was! I was trying so hard to keep my shoulders down, but it didn't hurt in the spot it normally does. This time it hurt everywhere. I don't know what I can do to make it feel better. I may have to refer to an ergonomics book or something. It mostly happens when I am in an 8:00 position. I don't know. Anyway, today was a good day and really there isn't a whole lot to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment